Swiss F16 races!
Dear F16 sailors (and former ones),
I hope your season has started well and that you already enjoyed some nice sailing sessions!
I wanted to write this little email to tell you that the registrations for the Swiss F16 Class Championship are opened ( https://manage2sail.com/fr-
CH/event/Nacra2019#!/ )! The Championship will be hosted by the Club Nautique de Versoix (CNV) in Geneva, the 29th and 30th of June. At the same time, the Nacra 15 will have their Swiss Championship. It’s thus a good occasion for us, the F16, to show to the next generation how cool our class is 😉 Moreover, this event will be closely watched by our sailing federation. There will be no other boat than the N15, which means that the F16 fleet will not share the starting line with anyone else! For you to know, the fee increase will be done on the 8th of June, so make sure you register quickly.
If some of you are interested by the event but don’t have a boat, just tell me and I will see if I can find a solution! I really hope that if you are available, you will manage to come, even the ones that bought an F16 recently 🙂
I encourage our foreign crews in copy of this email (French, German, Belgian) to spread the word in their country to have an even greater event 😀 Swiss guys are always happy to welcome you!
I also take the opportunity of this email to remind you some of the nice events coming this season:
- Cat Week-end in Ascona (8th-9th June – RACES Championship) – Registrations open
- Genève-Rolle-Genève in Geneva (YCG) (8th-9th June – Long Distance) – Registrations open
- Open des Multicoques in Geneva (SNG) (22nd-23rd June – RACES Championship)
- European F16 Championship in Bordeaux (20th -26th July) (with places available for a training with Mitch Booth the week before) – Registrations open!
- Bol d’or du Lac de Joux (24th-25th August – Long Distance)
- Rietli Cat Battle in St-Gallen (SCR) (31st August – 1st September – RACES Championship)
- Trophée des Rentes Genevoises in Geneva (YCG) (5th-6th October – RACES Championship Final)
If you are interested in any of these events and have questions, do not hesitate to contact me!
I hope that there will be a lot of F16 to these events 🙂 And make sure, you follow us on Facebook to have all the information!
Always at your disposal if you have any questions or proposal of improvement,
I wish you a good week-end and a great sailing season!